Τρίτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

angry wind...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjaudKGfA9a23FVHxlj4LpYIxTlOpHE602d9rtbMyRV93c1dttOD-ClntMDRnzEszvdCwRVm2YZWFJW8sdOL1dxMhz_TYcufmUKHpXyWjv73Ex8ehJ096LJrbUDPmKrJPLEZ4gtETsJgA8/s1600/Wind_Serenity.jpg

Your hair is drifted by the wind
My fingers crawl inside them
A vision coming from the past
Reaching my thoughts and haunt them

You're lonely more than you can bare
Rejection hits you hardly
You've cried, you've lied, but you're denied
the things I give you gladly

Your music is not of your own
Although you're great composer
I long the day you'll find the strings
I'll kill any imposer

You move your borders as you wish
You spend your value in bullshit
I'll break the bones of all the thieves
I'll put a nail between their eyes
and push it

Your hair is drifted by the wind
My senses shout for justice
The day will come that I'll be gone
I hurt myself for practice...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: